<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Another Knitting Blog

Just what the world needs, eh? Heh. Can't wait to learn to post pics and to get this blog moving right along!

First up: Girl From Auntie's Rogue Pullover. Just got the pattern- I think I have enough aran yarn in my stash to pull it off, as it only needs 1300 yards (I have just under 1500, I think). Would be good to use up some stash yarn. It's in the round to the arms, which I like. However, I have only limited experience with cables, and have never sewn set in sleeves. This will be an adventure!

Happily, there is my favorite local yarn shop, A Good Yarn in Fell's Point where I can go for help if needed. There's also a Rogue Knitalong, which maybe I should join.

As if I need a new project to start. But it will be SUCH FUN!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?