<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 29, 2004

DOH

Why, why did I think it was a good idea to start with the cashmere and not swatch for Rogue?

I am obsessing at work about Rogue, won't get home until WAY after 9 tonight. Will be working most of the weekend. Cranky.

I adored the cashmere. My god, who wouldn't? But late last night I found a twisted stitch way back in row 2. No problemo, eh? I dropped the stitches down and brought them back up in the seed stitch patten. But it was too big. So I dropped the stitch next to it, and roped it back up. The looseness moved to the next column of stitches. Argh! As I'm only about 30 or so rows in, I think I"ll just rip it and start anew. But this means Rogue swatching will have to wait for now.

As it's for the shop, and not for me, the cashmere should really take first priority, right? Or will one wee swatch make *that* much of a difference? Hmmmm...

Anyway, I should get back to work and try to focus on non-knitting manners.
I'm off for now....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?